ADSactly Speaks: the economic power of decentralization
exponentialgrowth April 8, 2018 ADSactly Speaks: the economic power of decentralization2018-04-08T05:04:39+00:00 1 Comment
The article below was authored by the founder of ADSactly, a cooperative that I am Grand Founder and Overseer in.
Socio-economic decentralization does not diminish or dissipate economic potential. Localization removes regional disparity because wealth is distributed almost equally everywhere.
Today’s banking is dominated by all-devouring colossuses that crave to be fed by public money, whenever their speculation fails spectacularly, to continue their existence as masters of global trade. In contrast, ADSactly decentralized banking system presents a rational approach to supplying money when and where it is required for human welfare.
Some people Countries are Against General Welfare for their people. This is not a Communist Approach of any kind this has already been implemented in places like Finland for example.
- Concentration of wealth: 2015: 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99% by next year.
- 2016: World’s richest 62 people as wealthy as half of the world population.
- 2017: World’s 8 richest men are as wealthy as half the world’s population.
- 2018: The super-rich accumulated 82% of the wealth created the year before – the poorest half of world got nothing. Where will it end?
At the beginning of civilization, the desire to create arts and crafts arose in the human mind. At that time artisans used to work at home, and arts and crafts were produced in cottage industries. Men, women, boys and girls – all participated in the creation of arts and crafts. Later people realized that some arts and crafts could not be produced in every village, so certain artifacts were produced by a few combined villages. If artisans had not combined together, they would have suffered losses in the market place, and their numbers would have been significantly reduced. So gradually human beings started to go and work in places where production was done collectively, or the first factories. At that time the few industries that existed were decentralized.
In this connection one thing should be remembered – the more that arts and crafts are decentralized, the greater the benefits for human society.
Decentralization does not diminish or dissipate economic potential.
Rather, decentralization removes regional disparity because wealth is distributed almost equally everywhere.
We do not find situations where people in some places cry out in agony due to scarcity and starvation, while people in other places become immoral due to excessive affluence and over abundance. In fact, industrial centralization is detrimental to a well-knit social order.
In a decentralized economy people do not have to leave their homes to work in an industry, and consequently they are saved from the expenditure of maintaining two establishments. Moreover, decentralization increases the possibility of saving labor, because people can earn their livelihood while simultaneously taking care of their household responsibilities.(edited)
This arrangement is not possible under capitalism. Capitalism will never support decentralization, because capitalist production exists to maximize profits. Centralization means industry for profit, while decentralization means industry for consumption. ADSactly’s approach, which will be supported by all rational people, is production for consumption. ADSactly’s maxim is, “Production for consumption, not production for profiteering.”(edited)
Capitalists want to produce commodities at the lowest costs and sell them at the highest prices. To produce commodities cheaply, there must be efficient transportation, cheap raw materials, cheap labour, cheap energy, adequate water supply, etc. No matter what form capitalism takes – individual capitalism, group capitalism or state capitalism – capitalists will always prefer centralized production. All these forms of capitalism are essentially the same.